Create Assessments and Quizzes Quickly
eWebTest 2013 enables you to create your assessments, quizzes and tests quickly and easily. No technical skills are required! You can add questions using the built-in web editor or import them from external text files with a few clicks. You can mix up several question types, from multiple choice to fill-in-the-blanks, from true/false to essay. Questions can be categorized into topics, and you can extract a random number of questions per topic.
Assessments are fully customizable with many options including: time-limit, passing score, grading, custom messages and feedback. Everything you need is at your fingertips. You can create training assessments, educational quizzes, psychological or personality tests, surveys, and much more.
Publish On-Line Easily
With a click of a button, assessments can be published on-line and made available to test takers. Quizzes can be public (available to anyone), semi-public (available to anyone with a password) or private (available only to selected candidates who sign-in with a personal username and password). Before an assessment starts, you can ask for personal information (e.g. first name, last name, e-mail, company, ID, etc.) or you can make it anonymous.
Once a test is taken, you can choose if you want to display complete results, only the score or nothing at all; all responses and grades are stored in a database for later review, reporting and analysis. Custom certificates can also be awarded automatically, according to the total score.
Save Time in Getting Results
Authors, managers and administrators can review given answers, grades and scores. Each session (i.e. the answers given by test takers) can be later displayed on-screen, printed or exported to a PDF file (this is useful if you want to have your test takers sign a paper). Questions can also be reviewed with statistics and charts: for example, you can check how many test takers answered correctly, incorrectly or did not provide any answer to a particular question, as well as the average score.
This information can be saved and exported to other applications: for example, scores can be exported to Microsoft Excel, sessions can be exported to PDF files, charts can be exported to images (e.g. PNG, GIF). It's easy to build reports using this content!
Use Your DataYou can enter allowed test takers, questions and answers manually into eWebTest 2013, but you can also import all of this information from external files. For example, if you have questions in MS Excel you can import them with a few mouse clicks.
Categorize QuestionsAssessments can contain unlimited topics, even with multiple levels, and each question can be assigned to different topics. Test takers can be presented with random questions from topic A, random questions from topic B, and so on.
Grade AutomaticallyResults can be automatically graded and scored by the system. Test takers can see their scores immediately after taking the test, or receive them from the trainer, or never see them at all. Answers can have different scores and weights.
Award Custom CertificatesWhen test takers pass the test, eWebTest 2013 can automatically generate a PDF certificate with all relevant information (name, exam title, score, date, scanned signature, etc.). Certificates can be fully customized with your logo and style.
Keep Test Takers InformedAs soon as a test is finished, test takers can review their answers (correct or incorrect), receive a custom e-mail with their grade or print their results — even SMS messages are available in real-time.
Share ContenteWebTest 2013 allows you to share your assessments and questions with your colleagues. You can set different permission levels for each assessment so that multiple trainers can work at the same projects.
More Cool Features of eWebTest 2013
- Use several question types and mix them into your assessments: multiple choice, multiple answer, true/false, multiple true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, essay, comment.
- Choose a random number of questions from question banks to be displayed to test takers.
- Display questions from different topics or even different assessments — no need to retype them.
- Import questions from external files or from WebQuiz XP / WebQuiz SQL files.
- Use pictures, graphs, movies, sound files in questions, answers and feedback messages — HTML coding is fully supported for advanced styles and layout.
- Add math equations, symbols, formulas and special characters, and automatically generate standard pictures from MathML or LaTeX code (no need for add-ons or Java).
- Set a random order for questions, answers and scramble them — each test taker receives a different version of the same test.
- Display all questions in a single page or one question per page. Test takers can move through the assessment or be prevented from reviewing previous questions.
- Create time-limited exams (e.g. 45 minutes).
- Print assessments on paper, for when you need a hard-copy or for when Internet connection is not available. Multiple versions are also supported for printed assessments.
- Make tests public (open to anyone), semi-public (the same password is required for all test takers) or private (each test taker needs to login first).
- If assessments are private, you can assign different assessments to different groups or users. Test takers can be enrolled into multiple assessments.
- Get a public unique address (URL) where users can go and take the test (without logging in first), or have them login and see the assessments they have been enrolled into.
- Ask test takers for custom information before taking tests — name, class, e-mail address, student or employer ID, etc. Make the information required or optional. You can also create anonymous tests.
- Automatically grade answers and display results to students.
- Display custom feedback messages for correct and incorrect answers, or for unanswered questions. Feedback messages can also be customized for each choice.
- Collect responses and view results, scores, answers and statistics — everything is there at your fingertips and can be exported to Microsoft Excel or displayed with charts.
Even More Features of eWebTest 2013
- Chat with other users.
- Create user groups and sub-groups for easier user management.
- Copy/Move questions to and from different assessments, and duplicate already existing assessments.
- Send notification or confirmation e-mails to test takers and/or test managers. Use the internal message system or standard e-mail messages — also SMS messaging to mobile phones is fully supported for real-time communication.
- Call custom URLs in your website when assessments are taken and/or passed.
- Write public messages that all users can read, and inform them about exam dates and results.
- Create linked assessments and pre-requisites — test takers can take assessment B only if assessment A has been taken first and passed.
- Limit the number of allowed attempts or the time assessments are available for others to take, for example only from 5/15/2013 to 5/25/2013.